On Apr 10, 7:13 pm, email@example.com (Doug Miller)
re: 7. Maintain Press with care. Inspect Hamburger Press periodically
damaged, have it repaired by an authorized technician.
For those who are interested in becoming an authorized technician,
certified to repair a Harbor Freight Hamburger Press, there are
Certified Technician Training
We offer manufacturer-authorized training in a variety of different
products using three distinct methods:
* Self-paced Home Study Courses
* Classes taught by Professional Staff Trainers
* Classes taught by Authorized and Certified Trainers in various
geographic locations in the US and Canada
Learning Management System
Our system employs the use of an online Learning Management System
(LMS) to administer, assess, and track all training courses and
certifications. All students must be able to access the Internet via a
broadband connection and a Windows-based PC. A minimal computer able
to perform training functions would meet the following criteria:
* 500 MHz processor.
* Internet Explorer 5.0. (Users who use AOL™ to access the web
must open a separate IE window.)
* 800 x 600 screen running at true color resolution.
* Sound card & multimedia speakers (or headphones) with adjustable
* Firewall and browser adjusted to allow all training content
* Attached printer (if printing certificates).
Sign me up! With the economy the way it is, more people are eating burgers
instead of steak.
Being a Certified Hamburger Press Tech is going to be a solid career with
many opportunities. I'm thinking I can buy a walk in van and set up all the
equipment and spare parts needed so I can offer on site repair of the burger
press. I'll have a route where once a month I'll drive down your street and
stop at houses needing work done.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.