HELP!! Track lighting question

I am trying to install a new track light in an old house and I am running across a problem. While the track light has 3 wires (black, white, and the green ground wire), the junction box in my kitchen ceiling only has the white and black.

What do I do with the ground wire if I dont see any obvious ground screw to attach it to? FYI - the light I replaced only had 2 wires that attached to the B & W wires.

Thanks

Reply to
tporter01