help: reqire 3-way switch

I'm changing the upstairs electrical system in a duplex.
I already aded a new entrance and panel in the apartment upstairs. Old panel was with fuses and it was in the garage. New one is upstairs and I will pass new wires for everything in the appartment. I'm already breaking some walls so inside the apaprtment is not a problem.
the problem is with the hallway light. In the hallway, in the staircase, there are 2 lights, one upstairs (second floor) and one on ground floor. The one on the ground floor has 2 different circuits going in, one of which is for the ground appartment. the upstairs apaprtment has the other circuit, which is connected to a lamp upstairs and on the ground floor. there are switches upstairs and downstairs. the light (both up and ground connected together) can be turned on and off from both upstairs and downstairs.
it's a standard 3-way switch with 2 lamps connected to the switches. the problem is I don't want to break the walls in the hallway to pass new wires.
I have access to the 3-way switch upstairs. Is there a way to power these 2 lights from the wires going to the switch upstairs?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.