Help Me Identify This Type of Handleset Lock Please

I have been asking questions regarding new locks for a remodel I am doing. I have a brand new entry door and have been debating mortise vs. non-mortise. I saw a mortise disassembled and have decided that I won't be able to service my own mortise. I do all of my own technical stuff. I always install my own cylinder locks so what I want is the type of handleset that has been popular for years but I cannot seem to find. That is a handle with an incorporated cylinder lock that either allows it to be a pass through knobset when the thumb lever is depressed but locks with a key or inside button and then a dead bolt separate up above. I see current handle-sets that do not have a locking mechanism in them and then you can install a deadbolt above but where are these handlesets with incorporated cylinders that have been so popular for many years. What are they called? What am I missing? With these types of handle set / deadbolt combos I have always been able to rebuild the locks myself, pull out the cylinders and rekey, change out the mechanisms etc. I won't be able to do this with a mortise lock I do not think. Can someone help!!!

Reply to
Michael Roback

I work on Baldwin locks all the time and yes they're rebuildable and the parts are free since Baldwin has a life time guarantee. They're not cheap. but they're all brass and one of the smoothest working lockset ever made. But they're highends are mortise style. You might check

Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg