Heat Overload turns on Furnace Blower

That's one of those claims that I want a cite before I believe it. And keep in mind: you made the claim, you provide the cite. In this case, an excerpt as I do not have the IBC or at least a URL to it.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

" snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com" wrote in message news:2IBCe.128$ snipped-for-privacy@eagle.america.net...

This is Turtle.

That is not a answer at all. If that was true. You could get the same answer from having a dictionary also.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

Awww Steve was tring to bullshit you will some dazzeling words and well just forget it as being true or not.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

awwww , Don't worry about it for Steve was tring to Dazzle a Turtle from the Backwood with some big fancy 50 cent words and book referrances. He was just bullshit everybody.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

In alt.home.repair on 17 Jul 2005 07:35:36 -0700 "Mark" posted:

Is this really hysteresis or just a thermostat that is designed to turn off at a lower temperature than it turns on at?

Meirman

-- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman

n. pl. hys·ter·e·ses [ -sz ]

The lagging of an effect behind its cause, as when the change in magnetism of a body lags behind changes in the magnetic field.

Not *hysteresis* according to Webster. But language is an evolving art and Webster is sometimes slow in catching up with technical jargon. I have used and heard *hysteresis* used in the same sense as by the previous poster and it has always been understood.

SJF

Reply to
SJF