Has anyone used a Hartell LTA-1 sink pump?

Has anyone used a Hartell LTA-1 sink pump like this one?

I am interested in using it for a wet bar but am concerned about the amount of noise it might generate and the reliability of it. I prefer this one over some others due to the fact that it does not need to be vented.

-M

Reply to
Matt