Hardwood Floor Refinishing

I would like to have my floors refinished in the LR and DR which would require furniture moving. My husband said he can't imagine floor people being able to do this without marking up the new floors. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks. Pat

Reply to
Patscga

Yep, that is why they are pros at doing it and your husband is not.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

yes just more useless information from our dear and soon to be departed friend Edwin. it really takes a pro to move furniture?????????? most of the so-called professional movers can't even speak english for God's sake!

oh yah! that website you have Edwin is AWFUL!

Reply to
William B. Ackerman

Hi Billy.

Good to see you are still in my fan club and read everything I write. What do you mean about soon to be departed? Do you know when I'm going to die? I'm sure you don't think I'm going to leave this group because of your funny comments do you? See, I read what you write also and that makes us good friends doesn't it?

Thanks for visiting and plugging my web site. I hope other enjoy it also.

Your friend, Eddie

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski