Harbor Freight free flash light

Stormin Mormon

A few months ago HD was selling a 6 pack of these flashlights with 18 non-alkaline batteries for $9.97. Free is good, but 6 for $10 ain't bad either!

Now I've got 6 flashlights turning up everywhere when I don't need one, but never where I want them to be when I do!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

How much is it after the 20% off coupon?

Storm>

Bob F

re: "How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) =3D (0 - 0 x 0.2) =3D (0 - 0) =3D (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount. You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I just got a 2 pack for $3 using the latest coupon book.

Reply to
Bob F

You take things way too seriously.

Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.

Reply to
Bob F

How serious could I have been being if my equation ended with:

=3D (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)

BTW, I simply pointed out the fine print before anybody else did. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

They've been giving away flashlights (with a coupon) for about a month now. I have about six.

I've got to take back an unused chain hoist this week, so I'll pick up another. Amazing, they'll give me $44 (for the hoist) AND a flashlight just for entering their doors.

I actually used my son's chain hoist to lift the bed from my pickup so I could replace the fuel sensor transmitter. The only attachment point that would work was a sturdy limb from an oak tree in the front yard. Kind of funny looking, the bed suspended from a tree while a couple of fellows are working on a naked truck about ten feet away...

But, this is redneck country, so nobody paid much mind to the picture...

Reply to
HeyBub

A truck bed was nothing. As a kid I used to see v8 engines hanging from trees, even in town....

-- aem sends....

Reply to
aemeijers

I hang my riding mower from a limb to clean the deck.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Thanks, gave me a smile. What is the sound of one hand coupon cutting?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That musta been a sight to behold. I got to ask, was the truck bed black? It coulda been a lynching?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No, was green. Imagine something green hanging from a tree.

Reply to
HeyBub

Imagine your country neighbors driving by. "Hey, Bubba! Where we get a tree dat grows truck beds? Mine just drop leaves an then the ol lady wants me out dere raking?"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My post was supposed to be humor. Whoosh!

Reply to
Bob F

So was mine! Whoosh x 2

Reply to
DerbyDad03

But some people don't have as finely-honed sense of humor as the three of us.

Reply to
HeyBub

aemeijers wrote in news:4cudnbJNRZbttZ_WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

So at what age did you realize V8's don't grow on trees?

Reply to
Red Green

They don't?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:he4v79 $315$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

No. The Big Three don't even recognize Arbor Day.

Reply to
Red Green