Gutters: Baskets; Winter

Hey gutter guru's...

I use baskets to sift debris from my gutters during the season. Does ice damning occur more easily if they remain through the winter...?

Do you advise pulling them at the end of leaf dropping season and dropping back in at spring?

Many thanks for advice.

~waves

Reply to
waves2ya2

~waves wrote:>Hey gutter guru's...

The little wire baskets that install right at the outlet? I'd just leave 'em in. Shouldn't "damn" a thing. Tom

Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

I had those things in my gutters before and they would always clog until I installed proper gutter guards.

Reply to
ROBMURR