Got Septic Problems?????

I have been on here reading alot of complaints about standing water on the lawn and in their vent pipes. I have been a plumber and contractor and pumper for 15 years. I have seen alot of articles about planting flowers over the standing water this does not solve the problem, either does adding more soil. What is happening is this... your ground is either to compacted or plugged with sludge or it has a hard pan layer that holds the water from draining through. Either your drainfield or the hard pan causes this problem. Your drainfield has too much sludge going into it and the bacteria can not eat it all up causing the ground to become plugged so that it does not drain properly. I own Central Wisconsin Septic and we specialize in drainfield rejuvination and airating the ground for these types of problems. We cover all of Wisconsin, Northern Illions, Parts of Iowa, Minnesota, and Northern Michagan. We service Drainfields , Mounds, to commercial systems and golf courses, mobile home parks, and residential systems.

If you have any questions or concerns about this type of service you can email at :

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I would be pleased to help you with all your drainfield needs.

Central Wisconsin Septic Ray

Reply to
Ray

This guy needs an email bomb.