Google bar graphs for customer level

I wanted to go to a partticular supermarket, and google has a bar graph of when it is busy. Have you seen those? Only if a store is the first hit in a google search, in he box to the right.

How does google know how many people are there and when, and how often does their report get updated?

Things have probably changed since the virus (though I saw only 7 other customers at 11PM)

I wanted that store because it has a KeyMe machine. Put your key in and it will make a copy ($8, 4 for a second one.) but it will also save the dimensions so if you lose your key you can get another one without an original.

Still it's not always open and I'd probably need a ride, so it's not my first backup.

You can also send your password to a friend so if you're not there, they can get a key to go in.

It's the first app I ever installed without reading about it, and as soon as I did, I started reading and everyone said, Why did you remove the one feature I wanted (the one feature I wanted too.)? The answer was vague. You used to be able to scan your key from the app, send it in, and get a new key in the mail. Can't do that anymore, so you don't need the app.

Reply to
micky

Probably the same way they know about traffic issues. Millions of Android phones constantly report their locations to Google.

Did you see the recent story about a guy who caused Google to think there was a traffic jam on a deserted street by pulling a kid's wagon filled with

99 Android phones?

Jim Joyce