GOOD toilet that flushes in ONE flush?

It plugs the holes in the bowl part... so that the water cannot leave the tank back fast enough to create a good siphon/rinse.

I'm thinking that might be one thing wrong with our upstairs loo. (wife used to put them in until i told her about the problems)

Reply to
Philip Lewis

No it doesn't. It is just bleach and food coloring. If a turd from a 400lb man won't clog it, neither will some food coloring.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

i'm not talking about the bowl to sewer connection, I'm talking about the jets which allow the tank to empty into the bowl.

don't take my word for it:

Philip Lewis

I don't know about that. I weigh less than half that and I've had a few turds that have clogged the toilet. Good thing plungers are available.

Reply to
Shane Hecker

We have a vacation house where the toilets are getting clogged at the rim with hard water deposits. The guy at the hardware store suggested we use

2000 flushes in the bowl to clear it, I wanted to use a little muriatic acid. The 2000 flushes made it worse, a lot worse. I got rid of the 2000 flushes and flushed the toilet about a dozen times each time adding a couple of tablespoons of muriatic acid to the tank The tank had already needed an overhaul prior to this as there was a constant leak into the bowl partly because the flapper didnt seat properly and partly because the valve would not shut off. The acid made easy work of the clogged rim and the overhaul stopped the wasted water. I am happy.
Reply to
Jimmie D