good online electrical supply house?

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase electrical equipment online? I keep finding all these things I want to add as part of my ongoing project to update my house's electrical system. I've resorted to eBay a couple times but I can't find one product I'm looking for.

Right now, I'm specifically interested in adding a TVSS to my house; it appears that Siemens makes a double pole breaker unit that serves that function, part no. QSA1515 or QSA2020. I'd buy one today, but I can't seem to find a source. Or any comments about an alternate product that may work better would be appreciated.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

buffalobill

Reply to
buffalobill

Try Dale Electric Supply Co.

I've bought from them several times in the past. Prompt, courteous service; good selection; quick delivery; reasonable prices -- what's not to like?

Reply to
Doug Miller

I second Doug Miller, Dale is excellent. The folks there are really helpful and they ship fast

Reply to
RBM

Thanks guys, I'll check 'em out. I do like to patronize brick 'n' mortar stores whenever possible, but sadly I don't always have enough free time in the evenings to run around and shop.

nate

RBM wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

ditto and thet have a pretty good panel protecrtor by Ditek

Reply to
gfretwell