Gluing mirror to concrete outdoors

Which glue would be best for this outdoors? Plenty will stick it but I'm worried on cheap mirror it will eat the silvering off the back. This is mirror tile on cinder block then I'm putting old wood window frames on top. Spruce the wall up a bit. With trees in front it looks pretty cool.

Don

Reply to
Don Mosley

Mirror mastic. Comes in cans and caulking tubes. Make sure you do a good job of sealing the edges of that frame to protect it from moisture. You also may want to coat the edges of the mirror to keep moisture from working its way in and tarnishing the silvering.

RicodJour