Gloat & thanks

First, thanks to a few guys here in the group; over the last week I have successfully mounted, installed, wired and tested a Transfer Switch, including building the cable for the generator, and passed inspection with only one gotcha: The inspector didn't like the power strip I used for light while I was doing the wiring - you know, the one that was plugged into the generator for use while I had the house dark? - the first tap he checked didn't have a neutral!

Irritated, I asked him what thay had to do with the job I was paying him for and he admitted "nothing" and grabbed for his yellow pad. So, it went without a hitch except for the poor sense of humor the inspector had. I'd name each of you but I'd screw up the names or leave one out, so - you know who you are anyway.

In the process I also removed about a thousand feet of excess bare wire inside the breaker box, allowing me to neaten it considerably. Even found a couple loosened neutral screws.

Thanks again guys,

Pop

Reply to
Pop