Getting Rid of Mice in Basement

Reply to
Michael B

yes and they still got in there were 4 mice still alive in there | >

Reply to
Cabinets Galore

They ARE worth the price. I tried snap traps, poison, sticky paper, live traps and even an exterminator and still had issues with them until I got a rat zapper. It was the best device I ever tried and it solved my problem. I spent more on all of the other methods as a rat zapper cost. I would buy another one if this one ever breaks.

Reply to
jimmyDahGeek

Yeah. Right. Mice ate your copper head gaskets, and then you needed to get your engine cleaned.

Where can I get some of whatever you've been smoking?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

IN WHERE? The engine compartment? Inside the cylinders? Inside the head gasket?

Where?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

They might be hard to sell to a customer, with a markup, but the one I found on the web, the Classic (there are two models, classic and ultra.) was 29 dollars, not too much for one of the rich readers of this ng. :) I just have to find out if Jimmy the Greek is a stockholder.

mm

I still like the Tin Cats. No electricity. Just toss the Tin cat in a bucket of water, wait five minutes, and empty contents. With these other electrical ones, the dead rodents may stay in there and ripen. Or just cook while staying in contact with electrical contacts for hours. Making such things as hantavirus and other nasty things a consideration.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

| > yes | > and they still got in | > there were 4 mice still alive in there | | | IN WHERE? The engine compartment? Inside the cylinders? Inside the head | gasket? | | Where?

in there somewhere mr.hot head ask my mechanic (Larry) he found them in the engine somewhere ask him @ alt.auto.repair

| | Steve | |

Reply to
Cabinets Galore

| >>had my engine cleaned one time and the mechanic found LIVE mice living | >>in there. | >>they chewed up the head gaskets for bedding. | >>hence why my engine needed cleaning. | | Yeah. Right. Mice ate your copper head gaskets, and then you needed to get | your engine cleaned.

actually I was getting the engine cleaned then found the mice. if you can't talk nicer to me then I will not reply to you any more.

| | Where can I get some of whatever you've been smoking?

down by the docks | | Steve | |

Reply to
Cabinets Galore

i use snakes, get a few pythons and let em go in the basement!

Reply to
steve

Geek,...Greek Very close

Reply to
Michael B

Oh, yeah. LOL

Reply to
mm

"Cabinets Galore" wrote

It sounds like we got a deal. I'm going to talk "nicer", and you're never going to say anything as stupid as "The mice ate my head gaskets."

Works for me.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Ya know, there's a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance can be cured. Teachers and others do it on a daily basis. Stupidity is forever, and when you designate a comment as being a stupid one, you are clearly not trying to talk nicely. I think CABSGAL HAS BEEN FOREWARNED

Oo> "Cabinets Galore" wrote

Reply to
Michael B

I just have to find out if Jimmy the Greek is a

Nope not a shareholder... Just a happy customer. I got mine off of ebay. The only place I've seen them are ebay & a few sites on the net. If someone was to sell them locally I would think they would be profitable.

Jimmy-DAH-GEEK....

Reply to
jimmyDahGeek

again, that only works if you can find the holes.

Reply to
stevens.shannon