Gets ya thinking doesn't it...

Could beef it up and add a counter.

Red Green

I'd go ahead and mount a can crusher above the tube, and put a liner in the trash can. Bagged and ready to go to the recycler (or trash) if you please.

Reply to
Steve Barker

$ .42 a lb.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

And 14-16 cans per pound. Gotta drink a lot of beer to make any money.

Since I have a piece of PVC and a scrap of wood, I may have to make a fake one to have some fun with wife and friends.

Reply to
Colbyt