gas price

i'VE NEVEr heard of Corbett. I thought the governor was Santorum or Scranton.

Reply to
micky

santorium was a congressman and wanabee president, he was never govenor

Scranton was govenor a long time ago

Reply to
bob haller

BJs Wholesale Clulb in New York, typically

8 cents cheaper. I'll take it.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

enough to really irritate me....

per gallon for gas. PA govenor corbett stuck it to everyone ramroding thru a gas tax and fees increase, much of it to go mass transit. In pittsburgh thats PAT Transit, they have built 2 bus ways and one light rail to the airport none of which ever got anywhere near the airport:( however they did build a tunnel under the river, while a mostly abandoned rail road bridge could of been used for a fraction of the cost, and included service to the convention center....

DOES NOT GET RE ELECTED!

heckle him. he is the worst govenor pa has ever had

When I was a kid, gas was about 33 cents. When I was a teen, and thinking about lawn mowing. I'd love to see 15 to 20 cent gasoline.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yeah. I wish I'd bought a lot more then. If I'd bought 28,000 gallons, I'd still have a little left.

Reply to
micky

You could store that in milk jugs, next to your water heater. No problem.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon