Gas Heater problems.

I have gas heat (as you can tell) and it gets very hot in some of the rooms and in others it barely even warms up. Also the heater we have is very inefficent according to the Energyguide on the panel.

2 Questions What do I look at to figure out why some rooms so cold? (Very little heat coming from some vents) Who do I call for repairs? How much would another gas heater run me? Also worst of all it is in the attic.
Reply to
Arinté

Duct, or insulation issues..

What is the AFUE? 80%, 90%? Define very inefficent...any unit that was not installed correctly, and is not performing like designed, is inefficient.

Duct problems, lack of balance....

A licenced, competent HVAC company.

No one can tell you, since you have not given near enough information to tell. I have installed attic units from $2500, to $10,000...depending on the location, size, and state. No one can tell you but the company giving the quote.

Reply to
CBHvac