Gas Fireplace

We just purchased a two-year old home with a gas fireplace.

Unfortunately, the previous owners did not leave us an instruction manual.

The only model number I could find is on the very front of the fireplace and it reads: Artisan FPX

Can anyone tell me how to clean the dirty glass on this fireplace door? We cannot open the glass door. Nothing moves that we can see, so we cannot even get a hand behind the glass to clean it.

Thanks much!

Corinne

Reply to
Corinne

I'd start here:

good luck, Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte

Ask your realtor to contact the old owners, and ask them. Is this not what the inspection period is for?

Reply to
SQLit