garden lighting

Hi everyone,

I am here for getting some information about the outdoor garden lighting.I want to purchase outdoor garden light and setup it.But I did not have more idea about it.

Thanks.

------------------------------------- [url=

lighting[/url]

Reply to
naturaltechnology

We put out some lights once just like all the other neighbors and didnt like it much. Over the years we had collected a lot of garden ornaments and decided to light them up with LED lights. I think this looks a lot better than the normal garden lights.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

We put out some lights once just like all the other neighbors and didnt like it much. Over the years we had collected a lot of garden ornaments and decided to light them up with LED lights. I think this looks a lot better than the normal garden lights.

Jimmie

You are wasting your time replying to hit and run link dropper who doesn't know the difference between Usenet and a forum.

We shit can 100's of post like that each day on a couple of the forums.

Reply to
Colbyt

Look at all the headers:

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

naturaltechnology wrote the following:

You have a number of choices for garden lighting.

  1. wired lighting. Problem of concealing the wiring and limited distance from AC outlet.
  2. battery powered lighting. Problem of battery dying, but replacement is easy.
  3. solar powered lighting. Problem of solar cell's plastic cover clouding over. Throw away and buy new ones.
Reply to
willshak

Is that your experience?

My experience is the damn things last forever! Got two solar lights. CheapO supreme. Now, 2 yrs old and still flying, even with original cheapO rechargable battery. Granted, not impress-the-neigbors bright, but enough to see. More lights,more bright. Another neigbor jes had new porch installed for a modular home. Must be 8 lights topping uprights on an 6'x3' porch. Haven't gone over to look in dark, but probably need sunglasses.

nb

Reply to
notbob

That's my experience. After a couple of years the only thing good about them was that they lit dimly enough to see where they were so you don't trip over them in the dark. The sun clouded the clear plastic lenses so much that the solar panels were barely visible. I tried polishing the covers, but the cloudiness was throughout the plastic.

Reply to
willshak

I had tried several solar types which usually died out. My current lights have removable recharcheable batteries. They came with tabs to prevent draining batteries in storage. THey have been working three years on orig batteries. I suspect the LEDs are also more power conserving than previous.

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at