Garage floor Epoxy

Hi,

I would like to put a coat of epoxy on my garage floor. I live in the Midwest. This would make the concrete impervious to water and oil. I'm going to use Behr brand epoxy and etching. Does any body have any advice on this project. Or differnt bran epoxy? I can't afford to screw it up.

TIA!

Reply to
Dennis

Read and follow instructions and be aware that breathing it during application is unhealthy.

Reply to
Art Begun

You will probably want to add anti slip material per instructions.

Reply to
Art Begun

I have used it and it worked great. However read every word of the instructions and don't take any shortcuts.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I used Behr epoxy last year and the floor now looks like hell. I live in North east, Quebec to be more precise and I do park the car in garage during the winter. I followed the instructions to the tee and I also used Behr's cleaner but did not have any oil stains. The house is 4 years old and the floor had never been painted before. The first paint to peel was under the tires where I parked the car. I let the paint dry for 2 weeks in relatively dry weather before parking the car in the garage. I have lost hope in finding a product that will hold up since the Behr epoxy was sold to me as being the best.

Daniel Martin

Reply to
D.Martin

Look into HC concrete oil stain properly done, they last

Reply to
mark Ransley