Garage Door Closing and B

Henry:

H > Anyone have problems with closing their garage doors using the remote H > when the sun is shining really brightly? The sensors seem to detect H > direct sunlight as an obstruction, making it impossible to close the H > door with the remote. I end up having to use the wall-mounted switch, H > and even then, the button must be held down continuously.

No GDO here (no garage!) so no practical experience but I'm thinking (black) plastic tubing should work. Place a short length (1-2") over the sensor(s). The tube should block the bright sunlight from hitting the sensor directly without disturbing the safety feature.

  • He's a namby-pamby mouse-addicted beginner needing fancy GUI help files!
Reply to
barry martin

Rein