Furnace Problem

We awoke this morning to a cold house. The furnace had quit overnight. Fortunately, the fix was easy. A little investigation showed that the flue was blocked...

Doug Miller

Consider yourself lucky you had a furnace that has a diaphragm switch on the inducer.

Reply to
HeatMan

We have a CO detector in the hallway outside the bedrooms.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Did he get cooked enough to eat before the furnace crapped out?

El Penguini