Furnace Installation....Reasonable price???

If its the one Im thinking of, they were only sold in Mexico up till recently. Its the southern version of a YDB unit. Cant wait till all those start falling out of warranty..LOL

Reply to
CBHVAC

Hey! It's a Carrier, not a York!!!

;-]

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

HAr HAr.

Have ya seen the new side covers? Got a UNC one on the site.

Reply to
CBHVAC

$6,300 for an install of a Carrier 38 TDB (16 SEER).

(16 SEER) model before.....

If its the one Im thinking of, they were only sold in Mexico up till recently. Its the southern version of a YDB unit. Cant wait till all those start falling out of warranty..LOL

I believe the YDB is a heat pump. The TDB is a central a/c unit.

Reply to
yossarian

Can I get a Duke side cover? Even though I'm in western New York?

Reply to
KLS

Duke SUCKS!!!

Fear the Turtle...

;-]

Reply to
Red Neckerson

Ha. I moved away 17 years ago to avoid the terrapins. Good team, but Duke is best, men and women both.

Reply to
KLS

Not in soccer....

;-]

Hey! The (MD) basketball fans ARE obnoxious, but I still have to root for the team when they play. Except when they play Clemson.....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Yup...pretty much any team in the ACC.

They aint cheap sadly.

We have been puting out a few Duke, NCSU, FSU, UNC, GA ones...had a guy call about Nebraska, so I looked it up and it was there..

They only fit the Affinity York units however.

Reply to
CBHVAC

Thank goodness that only got posted one time...

Reply to
CBHVAC