Furnace cycling

Hi Steve, hope you are having a nice day

On 13-Mar-05 At About 11:14:06, Steve B. wrote to All Subject: Re: Furnace cycling

SB> From: Steve B.

SB> SB> > You know, I did just replaced the filter with one of those SB> pleated ones in >lieu of the cheap fiberglass one that was in there SB> about a week ago. > >Stone >

SB> Take the pleated filter out and replace with the kind you used to SB> have and see if the problem goes away.

Judging by his description this will not fix the problem.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2

Hi Gary, hope you are having a nice day

On 13-Mar-05 At About 15:03:52, Gary Stone wrote to Gary Stone Subject: Re: Furnace cycling

GS> From: "Gary Stone"

GS> it. About 3 seconds after I opened it the burner shut off and there GS> was not a third or fourth burn. Right now it is hotter than hell GS> in here and the wood stove is going. Will try it in morning and see GS> if it's back to 1 burn. Going to have the Tech out anyway to check GS> things out for safety's sake.

Please let me know the results.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2

Hi Gary, hope you are having a nice day

On 13-Mar-05 At About 22:46:14, Gary Stone wrote to Gary Stone Subject: Re: Furnace cycling

GS> From: "Gary Stone"

GS>> From: "Gary Stone"

GS>> it. About 3 seconds after I opened it the burner shut off and there GS>> was not a third or fourth burn. Right now it is hotter than hell GS>> in here and the wood stove is going. Will try it in morning and see GS>> if it's back to 1 burn. Going to have the Tech out anyway to check GS>> things out for safety's sake.

GS> Stone

Good. thank you for getting back with the results.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2