Frigidaire Double Wall Oven

I have an ancient Frigidaire double wall oven Model #RBE-97K. The upper will no longer heat at all. If I turn the dial the red light doesn't even come on(no heat from either Bake or Broil). However, the lower oven still works fine. Could this be a problem with the Element in the upper oven?

Thanks in Advance, -a12vman

Reply to
a12vman

Might be a bad switch/dial assembly, maybe just a bad connection towards the power source. Disconnect power to it , then check with ohmmeter.

Joe

Reply to
Joe