Freezer problem

I notice the discoloration at both ends of my Frigidaire Freezer. It looks like rust...if it is, is this normal? BTW, its not leaked food, although it may look like it. Never had a problem with leaked food in Freezer.

Reply to
Joe

IDK, so much crap ads and such on that website, I gave up waiting to see if the pic ever showed up.

Reply to
trader_4

IDK what your problem is , it loaded quickly here and there was only one ad . Maybe you're not using an adblocker like most people with any sense do ...

--

Snag

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Sorry about the first photo with all those ads...this time i tried again with an adblocker new one below.

Joe

Water got in somewhere and caused a bit of rust. Clean it up with CLR. Looks like it partly defrosted sometime or other.

Reply to
clare

Joe,

Might I suggest using

for sharing photos in the future? It has no advertising, doesn't require script blocking (but you can if you'd like) and is easy to use as well as easy for others to view the pics you've uploaded. You don't have to signup for an account to upload a picture or view one. And nearly any browser can render the url you provide without loading up on a pile of scripts or anything else. When you upload a picture, you're given two links. One you share with those you want to be able to see the pic, the other you keep for yourself; as it's the delete picture link and it's associated specifically to the picture you uploaded. Checkout the options available on the site for uploading. You can elect to keep the picture available for a certain amount of time or forever; unless you click the second link you keep to yourself.

I'm not in any way affiliated with the site, I'm just a very happy user of the site. I've used it for years and have had no bad experiences in doing so.

For example, I created this today and used the site to share it. It's a QR code. If you scan it with a QR scanner app, it'll provide a link to an antimalware program I wrote. Which is no longer supported. I just keep the site active mostly for nostalgic reasons.

I selected shorten filename and keep it available forever. As a result, the original filename isn't present and the link is short enough that I don't have to worry about any line wrap issues, even if it's quoted in several replies.

Reply to
Diesel