For those with a Kilowatt meter

Do monitors have any measurable power when they are off? How much power do they use in sleep mode?

Reply to
Seymore4Head

I have one, but IDK where it is at the moment. Why don't you just look up the specs for the actual monitor in question? I would expect it's zero or very close to that when off. The spec sheet should have the power used when in sleep mode.

Reply to
trader_4