Fluidmaster, Flush Yo Mama (and Granma, too!)!

I have an American "Standard" K54 foilet from 1954. Perhaps 18 years ago I installed a Fluidmaster Flusher Fixer kit. Worked fine, for a long time.

Still works fine, but it needs a replacement flapper. I search everywhere, can't find one. Call Fluidmaster, wait 20+ min., nobody home.

Fluidmaster has a "New, Improved" Flusher Fixer kit. Totally unlike the old. I go to Homey-Flogging-Depot, that's all they got. Damned thang looks like a Rube Goldberg Frankenstein.

Fluidmaster doesn't support replacement parts for it's products. Howcum we don't have a reliable and dependable toilet fixtures company??

Terminally Pissed, AQ

"The monkey and the baboon was playing 7-up. The monkey won the money but he scared to pick it up. The monkey stumbled, mama. The baboon fell. The monkey grab the money and he run like hell!" - from "Dirty Motherfuyer", Roosevelt Sykes, around 1935

Reply to
Alphonse Q Muthafuyer

John Grabowski

HD sells a FM kit for the tank, a complete kit. It requires the tank removal and reset.

OP wants a flapper/parts. I suggest a complete all-in-one kit.

Reply to
Oren