flex vs rigid electrical conduits

I have a warehouse area that has alumimum electrical outlet boxes mounted against the walls and connected to each other via rigid alumimum conduits. All voltages are 120V.

I am thinking of extending the circuit from one of these outlet boxes by using flexible alumimum conduits to another wall that needs some outlets there. Can I use flexible conduits or do I have to go with rigid? If flex is OK, is there any code that specifies how big the conduit must be? I plan to run only 1 circuit through the conduit.

To mimimize work, I plan to purchase flex conduits from Home Depot that already come with 12/3 wirings in them.

This is just a storage warehouse that is not exposed to any moisture and etc. We also don't really draw much power from these outlets.

This is in the LA, CA area.

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u