Flashligth-screwdriver

Do you know where I can get this flashlight with a racheting screwdriver A friend gave it to me but he can't remember where he got it from.I tried HD,Sears,on line nothing,no name, and made in China of course. I even checked the USPAT-12698625 nothing.

Alex Michael

Home Depot

Reply to
GFretwell

I just saw those yesterday at my local CAP (Consumer Auto Parts) here in MA. There was 2 different styles, that you pictured as well as one that had a telescoping magnet.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian V

I know ,but I want to get a one for a friend of mine who works for the phone company, and usually the connections are in a closet.

Reply to
Alex Michael

I already told you, the drop bins in the front aisle of Home Depot

GFretwell

I just came back after visiting 3 HomeDepots(Queens N.Y.).

Reply to
Alex Michael

Yup. It's one of those "special purchase" items they get for Christmas and Father's Day.

You're not likely to see them again.

Reply to
mkirsch1

And on sale for $3.99!

DerbyDad03

My Home Depot still has them right up front in the drop bins where they have the promo items. $4.98. Maybe it is just a local thing.

Reply to
gfretwell

I was also looking for this flashlight at Lowe's and HomeDepot nothing Are you located in New England?

Reply to
Sal Mauro

I finally located two at another HomeDepot,they are imported by 'IronBridge Tools" from Florida item#N0B006.Their website,doesn't list this tool,go figure.Anyway thanks to all that answered

Reply to
Alex Michael