Final touches on kitchen

She knew what she was getting into.

On our first dinner date (20 years ago) when she got up to use the ladies room I finished all the food on her plate.

I'm now 66 years old and have only gained maybe ten pounds since the day I got out of the Army back in 1971.

I eat so much I should weight 400 pounds though.

My metabolism must be pretty high as I eat almost continuously (rarely go more than a couple hours without eating) and if it gets much over 70 degrees need to take my shirt off

Reply to
philo

Hopefully I will not be doing this again... it was harder work than the job I retired from.

Reply to
philo