Filter choice

Hi, Now our home has a/c installed and it's been working well. Could you suggest some good filters to use in the air handler? Size is 14 x 25. Reusable or throw away type. I want to stock them up. TIA, Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I noticed a reduction in the amount of dusting after changing from throw-away to fiber reusable. The Hepa filters beat the throw-away in removing dust but are much more expensive. If you can get a filter that can be put thru your dishwasher and reused, I'd recommend that. Whatever you select, use a clean filter monthly.

Reply to
Phisherman