field-brush-mowers

These looked really interesting on their TV ad, but the webpage has nothing but a couple pictures and the offer for them to mail you a catalog.

redirected to

Walk behind start at 2000. You'd think they could have a more extensive webpage. ??

Reply to
Micky

Get a "Bush Hog" 3-point hitch for a small utility tractor...better deal. I've used mine for 30 years and it is still going. ====

Reply to
Roy

I had a DR brush mower but when it became time to get a new one I decided on a Snapper because there is a local dealer for them I like it better than the DR.

Reply to
Frank Thompson

If I calculated right, I only have 1/20th of an acre, and that includes where the house is, so I don't need this, but I found it strange that the webpage has nothing but a phone number and a form to submit for a mailed paper catalog.

Reply to
Micky