Fiber Fix

Was watching Shark Tank the other night. One of the products that came on, was FiberFix. Looks like a really handy product. Anyone try it yet?

Reply to
Jim Hudak

No, I do have beans on occasion and that gives me plenty of fiber. Regularity is a good thing.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

No, but I saw the same episode of Shark Tank.

Fiber Fix is apparantly a carbon fiber tape with a water activated glue on it. It was invented by a student at Brigham Young University in Utah.

Here's Fiber Fix's web site: 'FiberFix | Welcome'

But, if you click on their "Store Locator" link, you'll get a store locator that gives you the locations of stores within 25 miles of where you live that sell it. From what I can see, Ace Hardware stores sell it in the USA, but there are no retailers in Canada.

You can buy it online, here, too: 'Fiber Fix'

nestork

I think it's a great product. I make life sized fibreglass statues for comi c con's stores etc... Normally when one is broken smashed etc... I have to make and entire new limb and then spray the fibreglass coating over it and wait for it to harden. I tried FibreFix, put on the gloves, wet it, applied it, then after it hardened I sanded it and then spray painted over it. It was perfect. It works! I then charged my client 800.00, "they never knew"!

Reply to
rpaup44