Fertilizer

Page 2 of 3
Sorry about that. I'll try to do better. (Typical SM apology.)
wrote:>Sometimes a soft voice turneth away wrath. In this case, it's best idea

This is the nicest thing you've said for a long time, but then you ruined it with the other post I just replied to.
On 10/5/2012 3:30 PM, Rudy wrote:

Air horn to your rescue!
A youtube of that could go viral!!
LMAOF, John

I can imagine that a blast of the air horn will totally evacuate his bowels in an instant -- a bigger heap to dispose of.
On 10/5/2012 10:04 PM, EXT wrote:

All the clearer for the youtube movie making!
John

I think reading other posts, I like the idea of just letting the guy taking a dump, see you take his picture or video while in the process. I think that might make him stop doing this. Short of that, I would personally speak to the landscaper boss and tell him, you don't appreciate it and will take it to the HOA if necessary with proof (pictures you took or video you took). I don't know if the police will do anything but it's certainly a health issue.

The threat is also a hostile act. The landscaper boss is clever enough to know what the OP might do, so the OP should just say, "One of your men did so and so and it's really gross. Could you get all the men to stop doing this."
Although I'm not sure how he would do that, threatened or not. Were these guys there all day, or did they have another job first, so they could go to a bathroom (somewhere?) before they got to the n'bor's house? Did they go out for lunch. (A lot of crews eat at a buffet near here) Did this guy have diarrhea?
How many guys are there?

That is, he HAD to go NOW.

Something like this might help: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)>
Yes
On 10/5/2012 3:30 PM, Rudy wrote:

Demand decency? Where? How? My experience with contractors who had crew working was that they left for breaks and lunch....even when we offered food and drink. I can imagine someone having an unexpectedly urgent call and he chose the best spot available at the time?
On 10/5/2012 3:30 PM, Rudy wrote:

Soccer players in park, all Mexicans, just pissing out in the open. After that I had my phone set on camera to take pictures but it never happened again. Really not much to do without evidence of indecent exposure. I was yelling at them to take their business to the park porta potties.

Indecent? Some of those Mexicans are VERY well-hung.

Perhaps you could plant some poison ivy there?

That's what comes from hiring cheap help. I'm sure the HOA will be more than happy to make a new rule about this, since that's what they do.
clipped

The nutcase on our condo board passed a rule that dogs had to be taken off the property to urinate/defecate....she worked during the day, so obviously did not know that everyone in the neighborhood who walked their dog was likely to "drop by" our property. Everyone in the 'hood carried a little bag and dropped fido's donation in a dumpster. Later on, the guy who bought the condo above said board member became ill so that he couldn't walk his dog for a while....let it go on his balcony and then apparently tossed a bucket of water out to wash it down. I think his actions were entirely appropriate, given behavior of the condo commando below.

Your condo association is a dictatorship? I've never run across that before.
On 10/10/2012 9:51 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

One psychopath hungry for control, owner of several units chronically delinquent in paying fees....between the two they had total control. Nasty biz, and I don't live there any more.

Delinquents get a vote. They have >50% of the properties? I've seen bad situations but never a dictatorship.
On 10/10/2012 8:20 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

It has since become illegal for folks to be on condo board if delinqent in assessments. The owners who CARED were outnumbered; couple of elderly owners who were perfectly willing to write checks but did nothing else. The guy who was delinquent (now deceased) owned 3 units, a million$ sailboat and a home in the Bahamas.
clipped

And then we went through the "flipper" phase where owners were not about to put any money into a condo for long-term benefit.