Faucet Extention?

The outside faucet at the back of my house is down a slope that I can no longer navigate so I can't use the hose to water my flower containers on the deck. This faucet is about 3 feet to the left of my deck and 7 feet below. My kitchen sink also backs up to the deck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Pat

Reply to
Patscga

You're telling us that you need a sill c*ck at deck level and that it may be possible to tap into the supply pipes for the kitchen, right? So go ahead and do it. If you don't feel confident about your skills, hire a qualified plumber. Be more informative in talking to the tradesmen about what you want so they don't waste time running hither and yon for parts. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst