FAQ?

Is there a FAQ available for this group? I've search via Google and come up with nothing.

Reply to
Rick

Shut Up Dave ; Where is you Lisence Dave ; is the FAQ

Reply to
m Ransley

No, nobody's ever done one. It would be hard to come up with one that was really comprehensive; lots of questions here deal with specific local problems. There seem to be a few perennial discussions, such as the seasonal lawn threads, that hit the same points every time. But usually you get someone's specific experience and confidence rather than just a simple "how-ta".

But at least it could warn people about the touchiness to be found on alt.hvac, for example ... or tell them in advance not to ask the group what their local building code is. (The people who post that sort of thing are the sort who don't read FAQs, though ..)

Reply to
Dan Hartung

Okay, thanks. I found some places on the web mentioning a FAQ for this group but couldn't find the any actual document.

Reply to
Rick

Ah, what I find is are FAQs for sci.electrical and the HOUSE mailing list being crossposted here. There isn't anything "native", though.

Reply to
Dan Hartung