Fantom Lightning Dust in motor problem

Hello All,

I have a Fantom Lighting vacuum cleaner and just recently I've noticed that the dirt is going into the canister but is now coming out of the rear of the canister and into the filter before the main motor. It has just become real bad and I was wondering, am I missing a filter somewhere which traps the dirt in the canister from getting back out in the exhaust system? I can't seem to remember if this issue was there all along or not. Also I had a look at a few posts which say that this name has now been replaced with the Dyson name? Is this true?

Thanks for the help in advance, Nick

Reply to
Nick