Eye glasses

Saw a thread for on line glasses. I have never tried this service ,but the cost of glasses is eating into my golf budget.Any comments or suggested sites? Frank

Reply to
Frank

I've never been satisfied with on-line glasses. I found that carrying the computer and monitor around was too exhausting.

I'm sticking with the regular kind that I can carry in my pocket.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

zennioptical- like 25 dollar US delivered- simple single prescription- metal frame - spring temples. More than satisfactory. Might give them a try on the next pair of progressives. Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

I tried them, very satisfied..

Reply to
"Blattus Slaf

I got a couple. The frames are a bit light weight, but the Rx was good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you don't the glasses, you won't be playing much golf. At least not very well....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

It's a bit off topic here, but I have been satisfied with 39dollarglasses.com.

Reply to
M Q