experience with brand-name installers?

I'm a reporter for a national newspaper and I'm doing a story on the design and installation services of big retailers like Lowe's, Expo, IKEA and Ace Hardware, as well as national remodeling franchises. I'm trying to speak to homeowners who have dealt with any of these companies recently. If you have, and you're available to talk, please reply to me directly. Thanks!

Reply to
futurekitchen

Your name is me?

Reply to
Terry isn't home

Try highest price and cheapest labor. But you have the stores warranty which is good.

Reply to
m Ransley