Etiquette question:

And some of us are very trying ....

Proof that you have been mind-controlled by the meme!

Good Lord! Don't tell me that you have been reduced to the absurd behaviour of genuine human interaction!

Reply to
Mike Duffy

Yep, after 24 hours the "major annoyance" usually becomes trivial.

Reply to
philo

Mostly I did it to try to embarrass my wife!

Reply to
philo

My husband always told our teens that he'd enjoy doing that to them in front of their dates! Needless to say they never brought home their dates until they found one they wanted to marry. They figured a spouse would find out all the funny and embarrasing kid stories eventually anyway.

Reply to
Muggles

yeah

I don't know how many times I've heard my daughter yell:

"Dad NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reply to
philo

LOL!

Reply to
Muggles

Most of us of the "male persuasion" don't have to half try on that score!!

Reply to
clare

With 2 daughters I get that "in stereo"

Reply to
clare

Then you are doing a great job!

Reply to
philo

yep, not much effort

Reply to
philo

Since they have both passed 30, they've been telling me that,

Reply to
clare

Oren posted for all of us...

Did either of you have any gonads left?