Estimating/Measuring Hot Water Heater Electrical Usage?

Astounding. Has anyone lampooned the OP for wanting to heat hot water? I don't remember seeing it yet, in this thread.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You haven't looked nearly hard enough!

Reply to
Bob Villa

Or he was just ignoring the pedants who think they are so clever. I don't stop heating my water when it gets hot. I heat it another 10 degrees or so. A friend heats his 30-40 degrees past hot.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht