empty/partially-empty cans of Ginger Ale

In moving two 12-can cartons of Canada Dry Ginger Ale from a cabinet into my refrigerator, I discovered 20 of the cans were empty/partially-empty.

The cartons were still sealed(although moldy) and the pull-tabs on the cans were still intact and there were no signs of holes in the cans.

What could've caused this problem?

Reply to
Bob

Manufacturing defect.

I would contact the "Dr Pepper Snapple Group", which is the company that produces Canada Dry, explain the problem and they will probably send you coupons for free replacements of the product.

Here is the Contact link:

Stormin' Norman

Bob, I forgot to add, as with all of the "issues" you post in the group, I for one, would appreciate if you would follow up with the resolution to each one.

It is somewhat less than satisfying trying to help someone who doesn't at least demonstrate the courtesy to follow-up, IMHO.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman