Electro Pak Heating ??

Hello all -
I was recently browsing some real estate ads, and saw something called "Electro Pak" heating.
See picture #18 at this URL: http://www.flexmls.com/share/Md4K/1760-ADAMS-AVE-Lewisburg-PA-17837
How does this rate in terms of cost, efficiency, etc.?
This is the only home I've ever seen equipped with one.
On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 4:42:38 PM UTC-8, John Albert wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 4:42:38 PM UTC-8, John Albert wrote:

I currently have 2 homes with Electro Pak electric hot water heating system s. It is very clean, even heat. In my area, electric costs are low so the cost is moderate. I have dry eyes, so it is good for me since there is no air movement as in a forced air system. I would install it again if I were to build another home.

What is your electric rate and where do you live climate wise? Here in new England we pay over 20 cents a kw and would never consider electric for heating.