Electric hotwater radiation furnace

My oil fired furnace needs replacing. Anyone have any experiance with swapping oil fired for an electricity run furnace?

Reply to
robson

Before I'd go that route, I'd look at KWH costs in the area. Compare them to #2 oil costs.

Did you know most electricity is generated by burning oil? Number 2 is burning coal.

BTW, a boiler heats water, a furnace heats air.

Reply to
HeatMan