Earth Auger

When I got termite traps fiteen years ago, they came with a cheap auger - a t-shaped screw to dig holes for the traps. I understand they are called earth augers and now seem to cost $50. No way, the traps and auger tigether cost $20. Nothing shows up in walmart or google shopping cheaper. Any suggestions?

Reply to
vjp2.at

It's meant to be used with a drill motor but if you don't have one a pipe wrench or vice grips should do.

Reply to
rbowman

Amazon.com : bulb planter tool

invalid unparseable