Dust Buster brush?

I have a several-year-old Black & Decker Dust Buster handheld vacuum. It came with a hose and a brush attachment that looks like a very small vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush. Which doesn't work worth a darn. What I want is something to dust, get cobwebs, and clean other non-floor surfaces - I can use my cannister vac for the rug and floor. The DB would sure be more convenient for the other stuff. As it is, I hardly ever use it now.

I was thinking of duct-taping an old canister vacuum brush (I save everything!) to the end of the hose (I have none that fit the brush connector). I guess I could just use the bare hose but a brush would help a lot with dust, etc.

Any better ideas? I don't see anything for sale.

TIA

Reply to
KenK

Don't you have a hose and wand for the canister vac? I use my upright with the rotating brush for rugs and the canister for floors, stairs, walls ceilings, cars, etc., etc.

I have the Sanitaire SC3683A, which is the commercial version of the Eureka Mighty Mite. I quote:

"The 12amps of power and black metal telescopic wands take on dirt from floor to ceiling and beyond."

The wand allows for easy access in corners, both up and down, around windows, along trim, shelves, behind furniture, etc. I can't imagine trying to use a Dust Buster or any low-power hand held for those types of jobs.

Reply to
DerbyDad03