Dremmel Tool

I need a cut out tool to install a towel bar in a shower I recently redid with tile. I thought I wasn't going to miss the towel bar there. But I was wrong.

I did a search and someone recommended a chicago type corded dremmel tool for around 100$? Is that the consensus? Is that the same Chicago tool company that is sold at Harbor Freight?

TIA

Reply to
in2dadark

What is being suggested is the Chicago (read: Harbor Freight) knock off of the Fein Multimaster. Dremel has made a knock off of it also.

Reply to
DanG

As has Rockwell, Bosch, and others.

Does anyone know whether the bits (blades?) are interchangeable?

Reply to
HeyBub

If you are going to do much with this tool, and everyone does once they buy one, get a Foredom.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Why buy a "Chicago" brand when there are plenty of Dremmels under $100? Hard to find a lower quality than "Chicago."

Reply to
Phisherman